A wilderness playground
Lamalou is located 200 meters above sea level, in the high valley of the Orb and the heart of the Parc Naturel Regional du Haut Languedoc.
In this very green environment lovers of sport and nature feast :
- Numerous hiking trails from the hotel including the GR7
- VTT trails for amateurs
- Cycle paths (80 km greenway between Mazamet and Bédarieux)
- Medium-laced mountain for road cyclists
- A stream, the Orb, for fishing fans, for canyoning, canoeing on the descent and the natural pools
- The Caroux which rises to 1000 meters for hikers, for climbers (250 climbing routes)
- The forests of chestnut and hardwoods for lovers of picking mushrooms and for hunters (including hunting mouflon)
Golf 9 holes dynamic and fun
Hôtel des Thermes is part of a Golfy network. Open all year, the golf Lamalou-les-Bains offers a 9 hole (par 35 of 2600 meters).
Take advantage of our golf packages (including accommodation, golf & spa, development permit) by visiting our special offers.
Lamalou-les-Bains, in the heart of Languedoc-Roussillon vineyards
The wines of the Minervois, Saint-Chinian or the Faugères vineyards are omnipresent. Full of sun, they offer wine growers a field production that produces natural and organic wines.
The restaurant l’Hôtel des Thermes gives pride to local producers. Pascal, in charge of the wine selection will advise you. The vineyards offer tastings and cellars visits.
A rich and diverse heritage
As a base, Hôtel des Thermes is ideal to visit:
- Olargues and Saint Guilhem le Desert, classified most beautiful villages in France
- Lake Salagou with its red land, Natura 2000
- The Valmagne Abbey with its cloisters and gardens of Florence
- Béziers and its majestic cathedral Saint-Nazaire
- Pézenas, Molière’s birthplace